CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 April 2013

Kitchen Transformation.

Well I have to say I never expected to get my kitchen cupboards sorted so quickly .
I am very fortunate to have an amazing friend called Charmaine who had me sat on my stool whilst she past me things to sort.
With ALL credit to Hannah who had done it previously and I had messed up gradually .
Well we started with a cup of tea and discussed what we wanted to achieve .

Then it was out with the black rubbish bags and the sorting commenced. Past by dated items were binned , containers recycled and contents green binned.

Oh firstly I put an open lemon in a Pyrex jug filled with boiling water and set for ten minutes. This was followed by a gentle wipe and suddenly the microwave was clean such an easy process so why do I leave for so long?

I am basically showing the before and after photographs I think you are able to get the gist .


ht





   




So as you can see there has been a major change unfortunate my skills at moving pictures is not good so hey are all a bit jumbled, I am sure you get the gist .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.