CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Let Go and let God

Today is a strange day, do you ever have a day when you are not sure what you will have achieved by the end of it?

I knew this morning I was going to see Gemma and Harry  for a bit then home to see a friend. The friend was not able to come as she had heard her niece was dying . How does that compare with what I had on today?
It doesnt at all Gemma is waiting for her new baby to be born. Two people waiting for totaly opposite outcomes.
One will hear that her Niece has died and the other is Gemma bringing a new life into the world.

On a brighter note today is a sunny one and I have been able to hang the washing outside.

A day like today makes it an  even greater reason for me to have a faith. I can do nothing about either of these events all I can do is pray for all involved .And then trust God to do what is best  with purfect timing .
 
 
This is a very monochrom page today but thats what kind of day it is for me.
 
I need to Let Go & Let God
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.