CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 April 2013

Saturday Centus ouch


Hi all I missed out on last weeks Centus as I really could think of nothing to come up with.


Number of words:  106 total (including the six words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.


What a way to spend a Friday afternoon sitting in a waiting room full of people feeling apprehensive like me.
How did I know they were feeling that way?
Because this waiting room was at the day surgery unit in Oswestry, we were all there for some sort of medical procedure that needed an operating theatre.
Some people were hungry as having a general anaesthetic others, like me were there for I small procedure.
All it was was to have some pain relief had to go through rigmarole of being prepped for theatre
My turn came , lying on my side I was told "this will pinch a little" she lied.


This is a true story about the way I spent Friday afternoon. thank you who ever discovered steroids helped pain.

Just off to see what other people have come up with Jenny




3 comments:

noexcuses

They all lie! Glad you got through the afternoon okay! Thanks for sharing!

Viki

Don't they always say that when your getting something done, ha!!

Kim Lehnhoff

Glad the steroids help! And yes, that is one painful injection!

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.