CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Lights camera action

Well here I am at my favourite blog of the week, Alphabet Thursday. If you have dropped in by chance please stay and look around, we are a group of bloggers that are on round 8 of Alphabet Thursday this week we have reached the letter M .
For this round I have chosen to research and share with you movies hence the title Lights camera action. This is however the nearest I get to direct anything .

Ok every week I have to admit I check Wonderful Wiki as an ade memoir and to be honest if I hadn't I would not have come up with these films .
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
My Fair Lady (1964)
My Girl (1991)
My Girl 2 (1994)
My Sister's Keeper (2009)
Midnight in Paris


I have to say though my most favourite ever film that I return to whenever I cant decide what to watch is .......

As an avid Abba fan it was to me a no brainer when it came out , I would love to see it in the theatre .
The whole film has such a feel good thing about it. Plus the scenery and weather make it my number one.
I have this week watched Midnight in Paris and that also is a good film.
Ok well I am off to class to see what other students have offered .
Finally what is your favourite M movie?

15 comments:

21 Wits

Oh mighty fun magic here today!

Unknown

Aaaw lovely! Midnight in Paris is a total jolly! :)

Hugs to you xx

carol l mckenna

Great post for M ~ Mama Mia is such a fun moving ~ loved it ~ xxx

thanks, carol and artmusedog
www.acreativeharbor.com

Jackie McGuinness

I love the movie Mamma Mia as well, I saw the play and for once I preferred the movie.

SarahBeth

Mamma Mia!! The best! and Mrs. Doubtfire a close second! Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt and Message in a Bottle were both excellent M movies!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments

Lovely idea for an M post! I have seen and enjoyed all the M ones you mentioned, except for My Sister's Keeper and Midnight in Paris.

I do love the musical Mamma Mia!

Thank you so much for stopping over! The pumps are ones that just already come with the soaps...so you could use any soap with a pump on it...or maybe a dollar general store or kitchen store has some you could use.

Blessings & Aloha!

Betty

I've always enjoyed My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I've probably seen it four or five times. I've never seen Mama Mia. Now you've got me interested.

EG CameraGirl

Now I have Mama Mia singing inside my head. ;))

Lola

Great post - I also like Mrs Doubtfire!

Gattina

Mamma Mia is one of my favorite films too ! I also have seen the musical.

fredamans

It was a fun movie to sing along with.

Nevin

Haven't seen most of them, seems i have to watch those, thanks for sharing

Lmkazmierczak

Indeed a fun movie and a great post♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/mine-eyes%E2%99%AA/

eileeninmd

I enjoyed the Momma Mia too! It was a fun movie!

Anonymous

I am so behind in movies. I don't think I'll ever get caught up with all the good ones out there.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.