CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 October 2014

One week on

Hello again well so much for writing daily don't think I can even say much has happened to keep me busy and away from the laptop.

I have made a few decisions though one of them is to join Slimming world again  I have taken out a 12 week membership this time and whilst I am happy to waste money on chocolate I am not happy wasting money in a membership plus the fact of the matter is that if I don't lose weight I cant expect to get help from the medical profession unless i prove i have tried to help myself.

I decided that I would go to a group on a Monday apparently Monday weigh ins show the greatest weight loss and for me I wanted to use Monday weigh in to help me not to treat the weekend as a free for all.

AT my weigh in I am ashamed to say I weighed in at 289Lbs that was clothed at end of day but even so still way to much for my 5ft 11in. My ideal weight would be 182lb that's 107lb off for now I am not looking at the end picture I am looking at the everyday goal of not eating crap.





The crazy thing is I love eating healthy food I am not a huge fan of Chips or crisps , biscuits and cake are good but I don't have them in the house  to be honest I don't have chocolate either but I do go and buy it.
Anyway let me get real  no more kidding myself , when my head is in the right place I actually can succeed .
Yesterday was day 1 a tough day to start as it was my son's birthday and we were going out for dinner.I chose wisely and had a good steak and salad.
cheese , slice of toast apple grapes and a small piece of birthday cake.I also had 3 pints of water two coffees and a couple of cups of tea with no milk..
I purposely did not stand on the scales this morning .
So that's where I am up to .
See you next time .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.