CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 February 2013

Critical Mass world tour ...... Saturday Centus

The prompt this week is: 'I'VE OFFICIALLY REACHED CRITICAL MASS'
Number of words: 105. (including the five words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any


Ok it is time to go it is near the end of the month and I am in Illinois ready for the last Saturday of February and the race.
I am planning to do 12 races this year on the last weekend of each month.
'I'VE OFFICIALLY REACHED CRITICAL MASS. And February is Illinois. Then London , Paris,madrid, Bucharest, Namibia ,Singapore , Dubai , Tokyo. , Perth , Sydney ending in Tasmania for next January.
Just as well I won the lottery the flights are so expensive , but the chance to see the world for a year is amazing . Cycling in critical mass fantastic .



Ok this is my offering. Please pop over to see Jenny and find out how other writers have interpreted the prompt .
See you next week

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.