CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 February 2013

Friday weigh in week 3



That is how I felt when I stood on the scales this morning.
Why I hear you ask?
Why because I have only lost
1lb
By the time I had got back to my bedroom I had put that into perspective.
firstly better off than on
secondly  was I really as stricked with myself?
No I was not , I did not cheat in as much as I did not record all I ate because I did.
and reading back , I could have done better.
for instance I have eaten greek yogurt every day
A neighbour works at Mullers and bought a tray over for me.

And then there were the eclairs that were left over from my birthday party, I did not need them just did not resist temptation .
Then there were the two slices of cold Pizza Hut stuffed crust Pizza ,  my difference rational that if I did not eat the crust it would be ok.
Ok enough beating myself up lets look at the good things I have eaten .
Now I have eaten bread more so than normally Hannah found this lovely bread  that is lower GI

This for lunch open sandwich with salad
On Toast with no butter
Dipped in soup

so on reflection I am content with the week  not complacent tho so next week I will work a bit harder.


it is better to have lost

One pound of fat than put it on
Good food eaten
I have discovered Bulgar wheat , it is absolutely Delicious a tasty companion to fish and broccoli.
Smoked salmon has featured  I have been buying trimmings  really good way and cheap.
Drinking
I have drunk lots more water, fruit teas and Lady grey tea without milk.
Ok I am off now to do a meal plan.
Please send any tips




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.