CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Ok I am planning over the next year to make a Jamie Oliver Recipe on a Tuesday .
To nights offering will not look like this but hopefully taste pretty yummy.


 
It is Beef Stir Fry but instead of noodles I am serving rice as I used the noodles last night. I have a friend over for supper tonight Sian and her two daughters they are having
 
 
 
 
This may be followed by Sponge pudding and Custard
 
 
 
 
It wont be  a traditional pudding steamed in a muslin for two hours it will be a three minute microwave one. I will make from scratch tho and the custard will be home made.To make it slightly healthier I will use skimmed milk.
 
Then its films and a
 
 
SLEEPOVER
wonder how much sleeping there will be
 

.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.