CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 April 2013

What if ?

I have decided this week to join A new 100 word challenge similar to Saturday Centus .
The prompt is

…the queue was so long…

As usual, just 100 words added to those 5.Plesase pop over and see what others have on offer


Saturday arrived it was cold and sunny at the same time ,it was only five am.with my scarf and hat firmly in place I walked the mile and a half . I could have taken the car but I needed the walk to clear my head. There were so many thoughts going through my mind.
So many what ifs , it's always the same under these circumstances .
It was no good I had to focus on the next few hours . I wondered who else would be there.
I began to wonder if I should have left earlier ,People rushed past me…the queue was so long…



4 comments:

Unknown

I have been in more such lines than I care to think.

Anonymous

I like this, intriguing!

Unknown

Very good. Loaded with intrigue and inviting to the imagination.

Sandra Conner

Very good. Loaded with intrigue and stimulating to the imagination.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.