CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 August 2013

Stress who mentioned stress?


'
Saturday Centus again this week dear Jenny seems a bit hot under the collar.
The wording in this weeks challenge is in blue.


Campaigning as the Mayor of Stress Town


Stress town , how could I possibly comment on that ?
How could I possibly be stressed I mean come on I am home every day , single I have control of the tv remote (when alone) it's my choice what's done during the day.
I mean hello real world I don't get up till past nine most mornings then hobble to the shower, brush my teeth dress and then go downstairs .
Oh my my darling 22 year old has left the kitchen a bomb site, the cats miaowing for food the dog needs the garden .
If only I was Campainging as the mayor of stress town.



Well that's all from me this time see you next week  meanwhile please pop by and see Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.