CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fresh Start

Ready Steady Go!!!!!!
 
 
Ok I have no clever ideas or pictures
But I do have determination
I don't expect my blog
To be the best in blogland
But I do want to be a place
That followers get up every morning
Excited to see what I have posted
 
I have Blogs that I have to read
at the start of every day
How do I achieve that I wonder?
 
Being serious now, the photo above is from Monte Carlo , this has a grandprix track and it is amazing.
I have driven round the circuit as tourist , I compare this to my blog , I want my blog to be one that people say oh have you been to Edenhouseseven?
I want people to take a pit stop and leave a comment.
SO now I have to take advice read advice but basically get me out there.

 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Hodson

Well, you're off to a great start with your blog! Very cute and from the heart.

Your newest follower via GFC and Twitter. Drop by sometime. I host a weekly Bloglovin' Blog Hop that is quite popular; would love to see you there Wednesday nights.

Meg
Happy Kids, Inc

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.