CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 September 2013

Saturday Centus by Magi Naz



Yes it is Saturday Centus time again and yes I know its Monday but I have been busy and away  sorry.
Once again Jenny has given us a word to base our 100 words on .
See if you can work out what the word is this week



I am sure at the time that Jesus was born there were many people who popped in to say hello.

Many people would have wanted to see this baby born on a stable .

Magi Naz could well have turned up bearing a gift or two.

There would have been many startled faces when the three most documented Magi turned up I wonder what the typical gift was?

 Today its clothing ,toys  and as such .

A miracle could have been gifted with what I wonder?

Would love to hear  what Magi Naz saw in that smelly stable
 
 
 
Jenny's word this week is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
 
 
Please pop over to see what other people have come up with on Jenny's blog

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.