CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 September 2013

Somber Sunday

"I find myself lost for words"
 

MERCY ME
WORD OF GOD SPEAK
 

These words in blue were what I heard as I sat down to blog.
At this moment I am sat in my study which is quite central in my house. I am surrounded by boxes, every room in the house looks like a bomb has hit it.
 
I want to cry I want to scream and shout .
The house no my home has sold . I am moving to a rented house that is not a home yet, but I know that with the help and presence it will be a home.
God has been so Central to our lives (mine and Hannah) over the last year especially. Sharing faith and praying with my 22 year old daughter is amazing.
Our prayers have been answered in Gods time, the house has sold not at at good price but sold. This means that all my links with my ex husband are well and truly severed, I do not say harsh things about him it is between him and God what happens. I am sad that my adult children have nothing or very little to do with him.
I pray that one day that will be resolved but that is not my issue.
 
I need to keep my eyes on God , my heart opens and my ears listening .

 
 

1 comments:

Esther Joy

I hope you are finding some peace as you settle in and get your boxes unpacked.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.