CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 January 2014

My Dad



Well today is Monday 20th January 2014 and what you are about to read is a brief glimpse into a day in January 2011.It tells of my brief thoughts of the day of my fathers funeral
I am taking part in :

100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week#118

The idea is I have 100 words to tell you something related to the text in blue.


I showered and dressed as normal, but today is far from normal.
Today is the day that I will be wearing uncomfortable clothes, smart shoes , no jeans or trainers today.
Today there will be much loved music being played kind words said , prayers read songs sung.
Will I cry or not that does not matter , what matters is that today my children will be saying farewell to their much loved  “Beauty Grandad”
A day I dreaded coming, the final stage to the being parentless.
The cars pulled up and as I walked in slowly behind my Father
…it was just a sea of faces…


This is a tribute to My dad Robert Peter Elsdon.Dad and  Beauty Grandad .


Beauty Grandad with his Fab grandchildren





Add caption





please link up to see who else has contributed to Julia's blogg.

If you visit me please leave a comment  and if you have any ideas why leaving a comment is so hard please let me know I am a novice. my email address is edenhouseseven@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous

Ahh this is very touching.

Forest Bird

That's just lovely and I'm sure you gave him a great send-off.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.