CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 January 2013

Tomatoes ........ Saturday Centus

Ok it is the weekend and this means one think Saturday Centus time.

This week Jenny has posted a picture of tomatoes on the vine.
I have 100 words to entertain you .
When finished please pop by and see how others have interpreted the picture.
Her is mine:




Well if I am to believe the seed catalogues dropping through my letterbox it is time to order some tomato seeds
There are over 750 varieties how on earth do I choose?
Will I grow them in a hanging basket or a vegetable bed in the garden? Maybe in the conservatory or kitchen windowsill .
The greatest question is will they ripen on the vine or end up as green tomato chutney?
As I sit and dream of fresh tomatoes on toast or home made tomato sauce I still have to decide which variety from the choices in front of me.
Happy reading

2 comments:

Karen S.

Oh yes, the seed catalogues are so wonderful- they help urge us on- especially when one's weather has tanked again- as it has here in good old Minnesota!

Annesphamily

Oh yum! I love fresh tomatoes straight from the garden! This was wonderful!

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.