CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 February 2013

Cadbury Cream egg and God





Cadbury cream eggs can be linked to my faith.
How? I hear you gasp.


                                              

The first thing that I do when eating one is I remove the protective wrapper. That is like opening the bible.
Now for me I can quite easily put it in my mouth in one go. This is like me when I just open and dive in with no respect for God by asking for guidance.

                                                   

Some people will peal the foil away slowly.This can be how some people read the bible systematically working their way through the bible in a planned way.
I am guilty of just opening and diving in at times.the words are still relevant but not methodical and not necessarily a good way to learn..
Then I look at the egg the brown outside then inside and see the yellow and white yummy fondant filling.
                                         
                                                 

It kind of reminds me of the trinity God The Father,Son and Holy Spirit . Please forgive me for my total irreverent comparison of a chocolate egg to the Trinity but I won't be able to eat one again with out thinking of it in a different way, for. Me I need as many reminders as possible that God is my loving Heavenly Father who knows what is best for me ,I guess this is the only way that a Cadbury cream egg is good for me

I have just noticed that a Cadbury cream egg has a cross on it well sort of. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.