CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

Fillin Fridays





Ok last week I was so happy as I had lost 4lb this week I have not knowingly eaten badly but I have gained 1 3/4 lb .

                                          

I am not going to make excuses except to say there is a medicine I normally take daily to,counteract other medicine I have to take I have not taken as I had been eating lots of fruit and drinking loads of water , needless to say I have put it back into the daily routine.

                                


I hope if you are reading this because you are trying to lose weight that you have had a good week.

I have been having porridge every day made with water and just a small amount of almond milk on top.
I have also been very good at lunch time and had celery , low fat crime cheese and either rye bread or crackers with a yogurt and fruit x 2 pieces
Dinner has been very good as well only had white pasta once . The rest has been low GI food

Any way enough analysing the good and bad it is time to stand up brush myself down and start again . See you next week .


Ps I wish this exi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.