CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Windy Wednesday



Reckon Owl had his cobwebs blown away


Welcome to Windy Wednesday . If I thought I had strong enough pegs to hold the washing n the line I would have saved a fortune by drying outside , alas I used the tumble drier, purely because I want the house to look fab when Hannah gets home from work.
She is an amazing daughter and does so much round here to help me.

Had estate agent round today to begin process of selling the house not fun. Think I could do with a huge skip fill it and start life again.

Ok off to make a cup of tea and fold more washing , where does it come from there are only two of us here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.