CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 March 2013

Did I say that?




Hi it's that time of the week, the time that gets my brain working. Now I have never been a women of few words so each week I am challenged each week to use only 100 words I mean come on I can use 100 words just to get started .
Below are the rules. Please link up with Jenny and see what others have come up with. Be warned it takes some people a few days to get their literary juices going , me i just say then think later.


The prompt is in Colour.


It is 2063 I have celebrated my hundredth birthday. King William and Queen Catherine are on the throne,like me they are grandparents but no great Grandchildren
I have eight grandchildren and sixteen greatgrandchildren, I am so proud of them.
At my party it was lovely to to listen to old favourites like Adele and Justin Bieber with theme tune of forty sixth James Bond movie playing as I arrived.
The cocktail serving and photograph snapping Robots were amazing, but for me the highlight was my youngest grandson saying " the best pieceof advice My Granma always told me was to always back up the computer"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.