CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 March 2013

Fillin Friday

Ok well for a start today is Saturday and yesterday I was in disposed. But I did get on the scales and sad to say yet another two pounds has gone on.
ButI am positive that this is the last post with weight gain .
I know whatI have done wrong and I am determined to improve. My issue has been over eating rubbish .
I am no sharing. Actual photo yet as to be honest my fat disgusts me.
When the anethatist came round yesterday he said he wold not have thought I was weight on info sheet. Sadly I had to say it was .
If I do not rectify this situation I will open my body to all sorts of life threatening diseases like cancer ot diabetes.I need to take control of myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.