CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday

Tis weekend I have come over the borders to Cheshire , visiting a great family that I have known for years.
Nan Is Ann she is sister to another great friend, Jo Mum is married Chesh ( He has a smile like a Cheshire Cat he is actually Colin.) and finally Faye she is a very special little girl who has overcome many hurdles and with the love of her family , whilst still challenged by what life has to throw at her is blossoming into a delightful 11 year old.

When I arranged to come I said I would bring dessert  the picture below shows Faye enjoying her Tart au Citron with lots of squirts cream.



Sunday morning Chesh made a fab cooked breakfast  and we were joined by Annie.




Although Faye has a few medical issues she is the only person I know that can do a jigsaw from the back

Finally a lovely photo of three generations 

1 comments:

JC&F, Winsford

It was lovely to see you too, Faye had the other half of her tart au citron last night with considerably less squirty cream than when you were there!!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.