CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 May 2013

Frustrating Friday

Today has actually been a very good day , despite the title of the post.
This afternoon Hannah and I  met up with Liz to do their Segway experience.
I don't have any pictures sorry .

Now I was reading an article the other day about how to get more readers/followers and one suggestion was not to moan , but I am breaking that rule.

My frustration is that I am struggling to get followers and comments . I regularly comment on blogs I follow
Please help

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my web site thus i got here to go back the choose?
.I am attempting to to find things to improve my web site!
I guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

my web site :: gsa search engine ranker

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.