CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Turn Around Tuesday

 
Ok todays blog title  has been taken from Mike Rimmer from UCB UK program today.
The show was amazing full of peoples desperate prayer needs.
I decided to call in , I needed prayer , its all very well praying for others and assuming that other peoples prayer needs were greater than mine, but actually they are equally important.
 
Todays show has had many different needs on and I had sat here listening and realised that I too needed prayer .
 
I was prayed for and I know that God is control of the various situations that I am in.
I also know that what is small fish to me is huge to others .
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.