CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 July 2013

Slip slap slop

I am once again contributing to my favourite meme Saturday Centus. 


The silent sun glowing 
Waiting for the world to wake up
Breakfast called and time for school 
Maths and English what a bore
Slip slap slop factor 30

Time for lunch at the noon of day 
On the bench with warm curled sandwich
Warm water and brown banana
Sun is oh so hot engulfing me as I fell into a ring of fire
Slip slap slop factor 50

Art  and history for afternoon school
Followed by PE in the scorching sun
The final bell goes and home   
The holiday has started 
slip slap slop factor 30



Please link  up with Jenny and see how others have interpreted the prompt I fell into a ring of fire

1 comments:

Wanda Psycho

That was fun. I'm afraid there's not enough slip slop factor in this world to keep the Gothically pale complexion bestowed on me by my Scotch-Irish ancestry from becoming lobster red in the sun.

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.