CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Sunday


Another weekend over.today I have had a fabulous time.
I visited a friend with birthday gift. It was nothing new it was a book from my collection that I was sure Brittany would enjoy, she was very pleased.
Then it was time to fill the car drop friends of in town then head over to Telford for a Calvary lunch , very scrummy  and I was excellent with my choices meat and lots of veg and just ate the smallest piece of Yorkshire pudding.
Then it was home to play with Harry and Arthur well Arthur actually as Harry went to bed.

And finally I came home hung some washing out and sat down to read day 7 of the bible in 90days.
I was pleasantly surprised to,see that cinnamon was used in biblical times , as it's my favourite fragrance and taste.

I continue to be amazed at how connected we are to biblical times not just the New Testament but old as well, let's see what week two brings forth.
I wanted to include a picture and took the liberty when I found this to turn it upside down so the cross was the right way up.

If you would like to know more about reading the bible in 90 days  pop over here 

http://www.carriesheart.com

1 comments:

Carrie

I love your site, Tracy! And I'm glad you enjoyed and related to something specific in the first books of the Bible. Cinnamon is a favorite of mine too, even sprinkled in hot, black coffee for a treat! Looking forward to visiting your blog again and seeing how the scriptures speak to you!

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.