CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Halloween or not

Ok it is October , this means that the majority of Blogs will be filled with Halloween Ideas.
I struggle with this, as much as I love the Halloween fun  as a christian I struggle with the concept of Halloween .

It seems to me that in America it is all about the costume decorating the home and garden and finally the haul of Candy. The costumes are normally very tame compaed to here in the UK

Her it is older children wearing horrendous costumes scarig  people.
I have no probem with children I know coming to the door for Candy but I draw the line at aolder teenagers doing  the same.
Thankfully this year I will be out of the country for Halloween this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.