CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 November 2013

X is not for ..........Edenhouse.

                                        
Ok I am a week late with my X. Please forgive me I have been in France with my daughters and a son in law.
 I was actually looking forward to contributing on X as I knew right from A that for X I was going to tell you about a biblical king called Xerses. 
To find about Xerses the great you need to read Esther 1. Interesting character .
As I do not know him personally I do not feel able to make comments about him.
I am now off to find out what other people have contributed to Alphabet Thursday .

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/alphabe-thursday-letter-x.html

4 comments:

Lola

Hope you had a great time in France!

SarahBeth

Hi Tracy -- how nice to have done a bit of traveling in France! I hope you'll post some pics!
The railroad crossing sign is perfect for X!!

Splendid Little Stars

How awesome to have been traveling in France!
perfect photo for X!

Jenny

I am eXtremely behind on grading so I am glad you shared this eXceptional contribution with us!

Xerses is an eXcellent topic!

A+

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.