CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 December 2013

D is not for ......... Edenhouse


Ok here we are at week four all ready regular followers will see that I am doing films this round. Doing films is quite a broad range but trying to narrow it down to Christmas is even harder. I had to resort to  IMBD for a film beging with D .


This is the only one that actually had a Santa in it so guessed this was my best option. Now I can't actually comment on this as have not watched it, but according to IMBD it looks to be a good film so will be heading over to Amazon to place my order before the rush.
Before that I am heading over to Miss Jenny's class to see what other people have shared.

4 comments:

Susan Anderson

I like a good Christmas movie. Let us know how it is, okay?

=)

Anonymous

I wouldn't think the letter D would be so hard to find in a movie. Hope you like it!

Jeanne

Hmm, I'll try to think of one ...

Jenny

I've never seen this movie before either...

Let me know if it deserves an evening with popcorn ...

Thanks for linking to the letter "D"!

Delightful post!

A++

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.