CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 December 2013

E is not for ........Edenhouse

Lights camera action.Eis for Elf 


Ok here we are again Meeting in class Christmas alphabet Thursdsy.
This round I have decided to focus on some of my favourite movies.
As its Christmas I have once again chosen a seasonal suitable movie.
This film is self explanatory , basically an Elf is living with Santa and wants to meet his real dad.
It is well worth watching and full of laughter.
I am now off to see what my other class mates have contributed to class.

10 comments:

lissa

I saw them movie a while. I really like the scene where he sings with the girl, can't remember the character's name but it was a fun scene.

hope you have a great day.

Susan Anderson

This is one of my middle son's favorites.

=)

Lola

New to me - thanks for the heads up! Looks fun!

Anonymous

Cute post ~ Merry Xmas to you and yours ~ carol, xxx

21 Wits

I can't even count how many times I've enjoyed watching this film. Silly? No way excellent movie for all!

betty-NZ

The season certainly gives a lot to post about! Thanks for the review. Merry Christmas!

Little Wandering Wren

Hi Tracey
Pretty impressive, you've started strong with your movies and I'm sure you will make it all the way to end it. If you get stuck, don't ask me as I'm a great snoozer in the movies! LOL
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and thanks for following by Blog this year, you were one of the first and it was very exciting to see you there!
Wren x

fredamans

This movie was funny, and ironically free on Google Play.

Jenny

I am not a huge fan of Will Ferrell but I did enjoy this movie...

Exciting post for the letter "E"!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Gattina

I had again to play "Miss Marple" to find out your blog link ! Can't you put it on your Google+ page ! If I want to comment on your blog I land each time on Google+ !
I only hope that you are Tracy Cook, lol !

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.