CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 February 2013

Monday Monday





Well what a weekend. Saturday I ensconced myself in the study whilst Hannah was under the stairs  clearing out .

We hope that what we are getting rid of  might be of use to somebody else so we are going to take it all to a car boot sale.

Getting act to the study I have opened files, ripped and shredded paper. Papers that I have had for far to long "just in case I might need" none of which I have done so.

The study is now 1/2 way to being sorted and orderly.

Sunday was brilliant Hannah had applied to applause store for tickets to Britain's Got Talent .
Yesterday Hannah, Nat and I drove up to Manchester meeting up with Becky and Carl and Elizabeth.

After lots of hanging around we finally got into the theatre despite running two hours late it was a fun evening .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.