CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 March 2013

All Change

Tuesday has come around again and I am sat at the computer ( doh obvious) thinking,
 ( Not so obvious) .
 
 
 
 
Ok so what am I thinking  contemplating about I hear you think . ?
Well I am reflecting on why I started a blog .
May 8th 2008 was that very first blog 
Here is that very first blog .
I guess that first blog gives a good reason yo keep in touch with the near and far and new friends .
It was amazing scrolling back through the years and seeing different events . Some of them it only seemed like five minutes.
 
 
 
 
How time flies
 
 
Look back at when you started blogging , how have things changed ?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.