CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 March 2013

Moving Monday

Ok I have realised today that moving is not just about sorting and packing. There will also be an element of saying Goodbye.
There will also be a big part of me that won't see the garden at the stage it is at at the moment .

For instance the lilac tree is in bud, soon it will be in leaf and then the flowers will come and show their glorious head of purple with the most amazing fragrance.
What about the crocus that are pushing their heads out through the soil?
As for the rockery that at the moment looks dormant but soon will be rampant and wild what I'd the new owners rip out all the plants that I have built up over years.





Does anyone else have anything they would miss in their garden if they moved?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.