CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wonderful Wednesdsay

Ok what a day, had to start the day finishing of yesterday. we had a leaking toilet this meant that all the towels were used to mop up said leak.
Then had to speak to Insurance company to arrange sorting damage.
Thankfully I have brilliant neighbours and knew I call on one to help . David came tou our rescue and isolated the toilet

Our next hero is the man from the AA who came today and fixed the toilet .
 


 Before all this happenned I was outside with Steve having been to homebase for soil and bark for the pond to make it look more like an intentional garden , not just anempty pond filled with garden waste!!!!!

Finally I gathered the courage to poop scoop.
Any dog owners out there with ideas for how to get dog to use one place.?


Sp now I have flushing toiled , damp carpets, bubbly bathroom lino, clear grass and raised flower bed .
Thanks to all who helped.

once again any offers of dog toilets welcome please


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for visiting today. I would love to hear from you.